Friday, July 15, 2016

FanFics

What is fan fiction? To be honest with you, I didn't know what it was until I was introduced to it by a friend a couple of months ago. By the name of it, it seemed cool, but I didn't think it would be half-way as addicting as it actually is!
                                    
The day my friend told me about it, I went on the website she gave me (wattpad.com), and started exploring my many options. They literally have stories about any and every celebrity I can think of on that website. My ultimate favorite stories are the ones about August Alsina (which is a singer, btw). He is so great, just look at him!
Perception was one of the first books I read on that website, and as soon as I looked over the first page I was hooked. I'm a "love story" & "romance" kind of girl, so that book seemed to be made just for me with the right amount of twists and turns to keep me interested. Check it out! (Perception)
Even though they have a lot of books that I like to read, the possibilities are literally endless. They have fan fiction for any, and I mean any, kind of reader. It really doesn't matter what you're into, it's on here. They might have more of one genre than another, but I promise you, any and every genre is on this website. Wattpad also has an app, so if you're somewhere you don't really want to be then you can read your stories on the app to make the time go by faster.
Whatever you're into, fan fiction is definitely the way to go! These are stories filled with people's deepest and darkest desires and fantasies. With enough exploring, you'll find a work which expresses your interests without you even having to write it! You might have to sniff through to find the right one for you, because there is such a thing as "bad fan fiction", but once you find what you're looking for you will be pleased with what you have found. Trust me on this one.



No comments: